Wednesday, 2 October 2019

Andhra Pradesh State Council of Science & Technology APCOST Koushal state level science talent test



Andhra Pradesh State Council of Science & Technology  APCOST Koushal State Level Science Talent Test

Andhra Pradesh State Council of Science & Technology  APCOST Koushal State level Science Talent Test East Godavari District Education Officer S Abraham called upon the school administrations to make the science talent search under Koushal Science Talent Search examination a success on November 30. The programme will be organised by AP State Council for Science and Technology. Releasing a wall poster at his office on Sunday, the DEO said that each school should promote one each from Classes 8th, 9th  and 10th for this talent test.




Andhra Pradesh State Council of Science & Technology APCOST Koushal State Level Science Talent Test /2019/10/AP-State-Council-of-Science-Talent-Test-apply-at-bvmap.org.html


The entries can be sent to Koushal.Vibha @ gmail.com. In district-level, the winners of first, second and third places will be paid Rs 5,000, Rs 3,000 and Rs 2,000 respectively. The state-level talent test will be conducted on November 30 and the district level winners will be sent to state competitions, the DEO added.

East Godavari District Education Officer S Abraham called upon the school administrations to make the science talent search under Koushal Science Talent Search examination a success on November 30 The programme will be organised by AP State Council for Science and Technology.

Registration Fee:

No registration fee. All students can be registered by entering into www.bvmap.org site.


SYLLUBUS for QUIZ:

KOUSHAL questionnaire will be from e State Board syllabus, and 80% of the questions will be from Physical Science, Biological Science and Mathematics Textbooks of 8th, 9th and 10th Standard. Remaining 20 % of the questions will be on “Indian Contributions to Science.

THEMES FOR POSTER PRESENTATION

Swachch Bharat
Climate change
Water Conservation
Biodiversity
Contemporary Agriculture



About Koushal Programme:

Bharatiya Vijnana Mandali is conducting KOUSHAL Science Talent Test covering all Government/Zilla Parishad Schools in Andhra Pradesh. Koushal - 2018 received a huge response from students from every rural corner of Andhra Pradesh. Keeping in view of the ibnterest & Scientific tempo of rural students are planning to take this science movement for this year also

Objectives of Koushal Programme:
  1. To Create a platform to explore Rural Talent and to encourage the best scientific minds.
  2. To enlighten the students on Indian Contribution in the field of Science and Technology.
  3. To inculcate scientific tempo and to encourage them to take up research careers in science.
  4. To instill sportive and competitive spirit among children.
  5. To enlighten students on flagship programmes of State & Central Govts on water conservation, Environmental Protection, Swachh Bharath & Organic farming.

CLICK HERE FOR
Notification



AP Latest Information

Lastest Jobs Details

Academic Information

  • Snehitha TV for Academic Videos
  • We are the team of passionate bloggers. Every day we research latest information on the current education, jobs information.

    Title 11

    CETS-2016
    AP
    TS
    GOs
    AP
    TS
    GLIs
    AP
    TS
    DEO Websites
    AP
    TS
    Health Cards
    AP
    TS
    PRC GOs
    AP
    TS
    Top