Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Teachers of PS -To Attend the Schools on Daily Basis

Teachers of Primay Schools-To Attend the Schools on Daily Basis


 Education Department -Reopening of Schools and Colleges from 1st February,2021-Instructions/guidelines-issued
Highlights from the guidelines issued by the Department of Education for the reopening of the school in the wake of the Kovid epidemic
[1] School hours are the same as in the past
[2] Teachers are required to attend school every day
[3] Only classes above 9 10 are allowed
[4] Online education is available as usual, although under no circumstances is it allowed until the 8th grade
[5] The consent of the parents of the students is required to come to school.
[6] If students are having trouble getting to school, they should be given the opportunity to stay home and study online
[7] Students must maintain physical distance in school
[8] Students should not be crowded at toilets and fresh water facilities
[9] Students will be assigned homework accordingly with a 30 percent reduction in the syllabus
[10] Lunch should be provided for students attending school
[11] Teachers and students must dutifully wear masks and educate students

Also Read | TET TRT DSC Study Materials Download

Reopening of Schools and Colleges from 1st February,2021-Instructions/guidelines-issued

DSE TS Guidelines on Reopening of Schools Colleges - Get Details
1. Schools under all managements shall be physically reopened for students of classes 9, 10 and 11, 12 in KGBVs, TREIs, Model Schools and Diploma in Elementary 
Education (D.El.Ed.) colleges from 1st February, 2021. No other classes shall reopen physically for the students.
2. The present digital classes being conducted through Doordarshan and TSAT, and other digital platforms shall continue and a blended form of learning through both 
online and offline platforms, shall be made available to students.
3. The Headmasters shall permit students after obtaining the written consent from parents/ guardians which is mandated by Govt. of India for students to attend physical classes.
4. All teachers handling classes 9, 10, 11 and 12 shall attend school daily. Students willing to study from home with the consent of the parent, may be allowed to do so. Students of other than above mentioned classes shall not attend school.
5. The schools shall function as per regular school timings.
6. The Headmasters shall prepare a customized seating plan as per the classroom size to ensure physical distance of atleast 6 feet between any two students.
7. The Headmasters shall ensure that all the students and staff wear masks.
8. Students suffering from cold, cough, fever shall not be allowed to attend school.
9. Children shall be provided Mid Day Meal while attending the schools.
10. Project-work, assignments upto 30% of the syllabus has already been communicated and it shall be completed at home under the guidance of teachers and parents and the remaining upto 70% syllabus shall be taught in schools by the teachers.
11. The last working day of the school shall be last day of the SSC examination.

ప్రధానోపాధ్యాయులు / ఉపాధ్యాయులు ఈ క్రింది వాటిని నిర్ధారించాలి:

  1. అభ్యాస-స్నేహపూర్వక పాఠశాల మరియు తరగతి గది వాతావరణాన్ని సృష్టించండి.
  2. తరగతి గదిలో బోధనతో పాటు ఆన్‌లైన్ మోడ్ ద్వారా ఇంటి నుండి చదువుతున్న విద్యార్థులను అనుసరించడానికి ఉపాధ్యాయులు సిద్ధంగా ఉండాలి.
  3. అనుకూలీకరించిన సీటింగ్ ప్లాన్ ప్రకారం ఉపాధ్యాయుల లభ్యతను నిర్ధారించడానికి ప్రధానోపాధ్యాయులు అనుకూలీకరించిన టైమ్‌టేబుల్‌ను సిద్ధం చేయాలి.
  4. ఇతర పిల్లలతో పాటు ప్రత్యేక అవసరాలున్న పిల్లల సమస్యలను పరిష్కరించండి.

Click Here to Download

Reopening of Schools and Colleges from 1st February,2021 Guidelines